• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TTS Voices

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use Audition to create text to speech file for use with individual captions in Captivate.  Captivates TTS feature creates a single file for everything on a slide.  Captivate has several voices included but then has several that can be downloaded - I think the pack is called Adobe Captivate Voices 9. 

Is it possible to use these same voices in Audition's TTS functionality?

Thanks
Barbie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Hi Barbara,

It's my understanding that the voices that are exclusive to Captivate are licensed only for their use in Captivate and they won't be visible to other applications, Adobe or otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbara,

It's my understanding that the voices that are exclusive to Captivate are licensed only for their use in Captivate and they won't be visible to other applications, Adobe or otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Barbie — I work at an AI research lab in Seattle where we've built a text-to-speech engine that produces speech that's nearly indistinguishable from the human voice and can be downloaded/exported as an .mp3 and ported across projects/authoring tools.

Also, the voices are far less robotic than the default Captivate TTS voices and could be used in production.

If text-to-speech is still part of your work, I'd be more than happy to give you a demo.

Feel free to reply here or drop me a line at {personal email address redacted - moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is two years old, and the OP is unlikely to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines