• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to start Audition in CC 2019

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently gotten a new computer and successfully installed CC and Audition on it. However, on starting audition I get this notificaiton

I'm sure I am connected to the internet as I was browsing the web for solutions to this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all can you log into your Adobe account OK? Secondly how did you install Audition CC 2019? Normally this would be done via the Adobe Creative Cloud app which would automatically ask for your account details and do the login for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can log into my Adobe account no problem. I first installed Audition CC 2019 via the Creative Cloud app and ran into this problem. After consulting the school's IT department, I installed it via the downloadable installer from the Desktop Downloads section of the Adobe website and the problem remained.

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility (in fact it seems quite likely) is that for whatever reason, you don't have sufficient Administrator privileges on the machine to enable the login to work correctly. I'd explore that before looking any further, I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This message is from the licensing/authentication system for the subscription. I recommend contacting the normal Adobe Support methods as they're well-versed in this area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines