• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my Audio so choppy?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, When ever i record my audio with Audition it always comes out in playback very very choppy!! This is a huge problem as it is very annoying and hard to listen to. Until this is fixed i cant record audio! Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know who you are aiming your comments at, but since I haven't responded to this thread at all up to this point, it can't really be me, can it?

But the idea that any of the regular contributors to this forum would 'require guidance' from you is a little fanciful, as you have clearly got no track record whatsoever in assisting anybody at all on this forum, nor given us any reason at all to believe that you have any credibility in this area.

I suspect that the reason that the OP didn't understand what was being said too clearly is that at the time of posting, he was 12, which he didn't originally make clear.

The reason that we don't encourage people to add to very old posts is that software versions change, and it is generally a lot clearer to start a fresh thread about a current problem than to muddy the waters of an old one. And that was my purpose in commenting. As a forum moderator, it's a part of my role. I'm not sure what your purpose was at all, as you don't seem to have provided any additional useful content, and effectively accused people who are trying to be helpful of not being so. That in itself is not helpful, is it?

Please consider what I've said carefully before making any further comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines