• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

13.0.0.562 SO MANY PROBLEMS!!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DEAR PEOLPLE FROM ADOBE! DEAR SEETHARAMAN: I UNDERSTAND THAT A BRAND NEW RELEASE IS HIGHLY COMPLICATED  STUFF, BUT SO MANY THINGS ARE NOT WORKING AS THEY USED TO DO.

I HAVE INSTALLED THE LATEST BRIDGE VERSION ON MY MACBOOK PRO 15" LATE 2018 (MAC OS UP TO DATE - CHIP INTEL i9-6 CORES) AND I NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT QUITE MANY THINGS.

* KEYBOARD ARROWS ARE NOT MOVING ME FROM ONE PICTURE TOP THE OTHER!!!!!!!

*IN BATCH RENAME, THE TAB KEY IS NO LONGER MOVING THE CURSOR FROM ONE WRITING PLACE TO THE OTHER, BUT IT'S GOING THROUGH EACH AND EVERY BUTTON ETC!!!!!!!

*WHEN I SELECT, LET'S SAY, TEN PICTURES AND MOVE THEM FROM THEIR GRID POSITION TO A DIFFERENT ONE, BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO BE IN A DIFFERENT NARRATIVE SEQUENCE, THEY LAND IN THE NEW POSITION IN A REVERSED ORDER!!!!

*WHEN I SELECT A FEW IMAGES AND TRY TO DRAG THEM IN A DIFFERENT POSITION, THE SCROLLING IS UNBEARABLY SLOW!!!!!

*WHEN I CHANGE THE POSITION IN THE GRID TO EVEN JUST ONE PICTURE, BRIDGE MOVES THE PICTURES EITHER UP OR DOWN, INSTEAD OF SHOWING THE SELECTED PICTURES IN THE CENTER OF THE PAGE, SO THAT I COULD SEE THOSE I WAS WORKING ON!!!!!

I'M QUITE SURE THAT I WILL FIND MORE BUGS. PLEASE FIX THEM ASAP!!!!

SAVERIO

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't caught most of these yet as I have only been using casually for a day or two, but now that you have listed them I see... Thankfully I always keep the previous version installed so I can get actual work done while I test out the new versions as I have time...

The reverse order drag/drop is no good 😞 And many of the features of the grid/thumbnail panel are also wrecked. 

They have interruped so many of the productivity related shortcuts and anything that daily users had as "muscle memory" - They forget not everyone is a brand new user. I need a redesigned Welcome Screen once - I need the thing to work right every single day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your message.  Having the same difficulties.  Incredibly frustrating when trying to manually re-organize images in a folder.  Also, won't let me manually sort a list of subfolders identified by number (as in 01_January, 02_February, etc).  It reads 10, 11, and 12 as falling bwtween 01 and 02.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% They really messed up Bridge.  I wish I had stopped the auto update feature... I can't revert to the old Bridge either.  Trapped with this mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option appears to be limited to folks who actually have any of the Adobe Plans. If you have a free version, you may be unable to do the following.

To go back to any previous version, first, go into the Adobe Creative Cloud application. Be sure that you have the "All Apps" tab selected.

gary_sc_0-1668023996363.png

Then, left-click on the "ellipse" just after the "Open" button. Select "Other versions," and you should be good to select the previous version you want.

gary_sc_1-1668023996363.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I switched back to Bridge 2021, which is fine I can’t believe they released 2023 with glaring problems.

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! So many issues. The manual sort and drag + drop not working is a PITA. Why did they release this version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines