Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE BRIDGE 12.0.3.270 FLICKERING

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd like to report an annoying bug... My BRIDGE is flickering when previewing thumbnail images in a folder.

I'm on Macbook Pro M1 Max. Anybody else having this issue and know how to fix?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug , Image processor , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue with version 13.0.0.562 on an iMac. Full screen previews are strobing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue for a while now. Thought that the new version would solve it, but no...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed... this has been going on FOREVER.  Why can't anyone figure this out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed latest version (13.0.0.562) today, on MBPro M1, 64GB Ram, cache purged and full screen flickering issue is worse than before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, before, it was intermittent for me. Now, it is constant at full screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yvonne - have similar prob with flickering full screen images previews for couple years with variuos machine inc MacBook.Tried resetting all preferences, deleting the library plists etc. Gave up using other software.

Now changed gear and have lates o/s and CC - tried again - still same problem with all new M1 iMac with Ventura and Bridge v13. Plentry processing, plenty RAM - flickering in full screen after first few slides

Only hope it continue posting until admin or super usres see the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What other software?  I'm open to anything at this point!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.2.630). This update includes the fix for this issue. Also, this Beta release includes several bug fixes done in the 13.0.1 public release. For details, see Fixed issues.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to inform you Adobe, This update did not fix my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is still the flickering issue in latest Beta version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines