• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 14.1.0.257 wont run Image Processor

New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. Since I installed the new version of Adobe Bridge 14.1.0.257 the Image Processor wont work anymore. It just taked me to Photoshop and will NOT run the script with the photo i selected to be processed (convert NEF to GPEG). What should i do, is there a fix? I am also runnning photoshop version 25.9.0. Thank you.

TOPICS
Image processor , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024
Thank you for providing the filename and complete filepath.  We are able to reproduce the issue at our end and currently investigating this issue.

In the meantime, could you confirm renaming the folder "Damien's" to "Damien" (i.e. remove apostrophe (') from the file path) helps resolve the issue for you?

Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop installs this script and others when it is installed - Bridge must be installed first of course. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop, choosing to keep settings and preferences. It is a painless process which only takes about 10 minutes and might effect a cure. Use the Creative Cloud app to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Erick. I did un-installed Adobe Photoshop then Bun-installed ridge. Then Re-installed bridge then re-installed Adobe Photoshop. It did not fix the problem. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides the instillation order, the version of Bridge and Photoshop have to also match. So, you can't have (say) Bridge 14 (current) and PS 23 (two versions old).

If that's not the issue, you may need to uninstall PS again, reboot your computer, and reinstall PS. One more thing: while "normally" this is not necessary, you may need to uninstall both Bridge and PS, reboot, reinstall Bridge, and then PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary, did everything you suggested. several times. Did not change a thing. Not sure what to do next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually Photo Merge and Lens Correction dont work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had several version of Bridge. Un-installed/removed all of them. Re-installed Bridge 2024  then re-installed Adobe Photoshop 25.9.0. Image Processor still not working. If i select a picture in Bridge and go to image processor it takes me to Photoshop's start screen and that's it. Frustrating. Would it have anything to do with the fact that i updated to the Mac OS Ventura 13.6.7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Damien240805116agt ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you share the file with which you are observing this issue? If you cannot share the file, do share the filename of the file. This will help us in investigating this further.

Thanks,

Bridge team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning.

The name if the file is: DSC_4457.NEF.

Thatis only one sample. I have tried with every files within that folder and also with other files from other folder within that directory. Same problem. (Photo Merge also doesn not work). The path to the file is: 

Users/damienmichelin/Desktop/Damien's/Pictures-Damien/24-mm Pictures/05-24 Lila Tai-Chis.  i am using a powerbook running mac OS Ventura 13.6.7. Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the filename and complete filepath.  We are able to reproduce the issue at our end and currently investigating this issue.

In the meantime, could you confirm renaming the folder "Damien's" to "Damien" (i.e. remove apostrophe (') from the file path) helps resolve the issue for you?

Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. Sorry for the delay. I removed the " ' " from the folder Damien's. Changed its name to Damien. and it seems to have fixed the problem.  I have other folder containing pictures and some of them contained ' in their names. And for those folders  Image Processor AND Photo Merge did not work.  So it seems that the issue comes from the ' in the folder's name (or file name).  I never ran into that issue until the updates to Photoshop 2024 and Bridge 2024. It is a new 'feature'.  At least  i know how to address it. I appreciate your help. Thank you. Please let me know if fix can be made to Bridge and Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying out the changes. We are currently working on a fix and this will be available as part of our next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aloha!

Just downloaded the Bridge BETA and tried the Image Processeor option... and it WORKED!

Fingers crossed it keeps working!

Mahalo for the BETA!

Cat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled both Photoshop and Bridge.  I now have Bridge 14.1 and Photoshop 25.9.  I can't get the Image Processor to work on new pictures but it does work on old ones.  I've attached an example of one that won't work (IMG_5318) and an old one that does (2070 San Jose).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ABMIII

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please share the whole path of the files, for which it is working and for which it is not?

Thanks,

Bridge Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m:/Photoshop Working Files/2024/2024-06-02 O'Shaughnessy/IMG_5318 (Large).jpg - the one that doesn't work

m:/Photoshop Working Files/2023//2070 San Jose @ Willow Alameda - Slides_018 adjusted.psd -  the one that does work

Note: I moved the IMG_5328 image to m:/Photoshop Working Files and it worked.

Note: I tried images in other directories with and without the apostrophy in the directory title.  Without the apostorphy worked, with the apostrophy didn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying out the changes. We are currently working on a fix and this will be available as part of our next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have just released a new Adobe Bridge 2024 Beta build (14.1.1.271) which fixes this issue. We would love for you to try it out and share feedback.

For a complete list of fixed issues, please refer to community post announcement: https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-available-14-1-1/m-p/1467...

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Beta build fixes the problem.

Thanks for the timely fix.

Anson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aloha!

Just tried the BETA and the Bridge Image Processor option works!

Most excellent!

Mahalo for the BETA.

Fingers crossed the Image Processor link from B to PS keeps working!

: )

Cheers,

Cat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

We have just released a new Adobe Bridge 2024 build (14.1.1.274) which fixes this issue. We would love for you to try it out and share feedback. 

For a complete list of fixed issues, please refer https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html 

Regards, 
Bridge Team 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aloha e Tanu,

I'm SO EXCITED the BETA has fixed the B Image Processor link to PS I'm thanking everyone here from Adobe I can!

Mahalo nui loa from Honolulu!

Cat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines