• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2023 full screen preview bug?

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this makes sense. Navigating through a folder of images in full screen preview I noticed when you tap space bar to get back to bridge two files are selected. The image you initially pressed space bar to enter full screen preview as well as the last file you viewed in this mode.  Pressing command O to open a file in full screen preview opens the file you are cutternly viewing. If you press command O after you've left full screen preview opens both files. I'm assuming this is a bug but if it's a feature not sure why. Tried it on desktop work computer as well as a seperate laptop.

-Kevin Todora
TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kevin Todora ,

Thank you for reporting the issue to us. This is a known issue and our engineering team is already working on it. Most probably, this will be fixed in next release. 

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many issues mentioned in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using 13.0.1.583 but the screen flickers like mad in full page preview. This has been happening in the past few updates. I quit the application and restart but after cycling through a few photos it starts again. The application is unsusable in this condition and I've seen many complaints about it. Is something being done to fix it? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try the new 630 beta from the ACC app and fount in the Beta tab. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines