I updated to the new Bridge 2023 and now all of the fields in the file info panels do not wrap the text. My keywords are one long string of text. Is there a way to fix this through settings or is this a bug? I need to revert back to the old version for now.
Thank you for reporting the issue to us. We’ve added this to our engineering issue pipeline.
H. Just to add to this issue: I'm just starting to use Bridge 2023 after upgrading from older version on my Mac (OS Monterey 12.6) and am working on captioning pictures in the Metadata fields. Description field does not show the whole field like the keywords does. It makes editing the information very difficult as it's all on one line. This may be the same issue as text not wrapping... See attached. Making captioning impossible really. Thanks.
The problem still persists. I have attached three screen shots. "Bridge file info' is the newest release. VERY long fields. The file 'the way it should be' is from doing an file info from the latest photoshop. The file 'bridge v. 2022' shows the older version of Bridge when you right click on a file and then select file info. This is how the latest version of Bridge should perform. It does not. At least on my IMac. On my Macbook Pro it works as it should. On my desktop, I get this performance. I use file info from Bridge extensively to tweak desriptions and keywords so I dont have to open every image where I want to edit metadata.
For my desktop I have also attached its info if that helps the developers. Right now I have to revert back to older versions of Bridge.
I was REALLY hoping this would get fixed in the new version of Bridge. No luck.
Same issue, now with Bridge 126.96.36.199
It's making it difficult enough to work with that I've started working with PhotoMechanic instead, which doesn't quite mesh with my workflow as well.
OMG! It's fixed! (I completely forgot to check for updates before posting my previous comment).
I was on version 13 (something), I literally just opened Creative Cloud and ran 2 updates that I needed. It seems to be fixed. I'm now on version 188.8.131.52 as well. Hope yours will function as expected soon too.