• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2023 recent folders bug

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the 2023 update my workflow is hampered by change in folder behaviour. I often right click on an image in folder view and select "Copy To" which displays a list of Recent folder to pick from, and a "Choose folder" option at the bottom. It used to add the folder I selected in "Choose folder" to the Recent list but not longer does. Add to that the annoyance that each time I start Bridge and select "Choose folder" it goes back to the c:\Progam File.... folder by default and doesn't remmeber the last used. Both slowing me down no end - why have these features been removed? 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Bridge from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for moving, couldn't tell if I was posting in right place, find this forum very hard to navigate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK have been unable to find a resolution to this so will no longer be using Bridge. Have found an alternative free product Faststone Image Viewer that does exactly what I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went to update my Bridge, says it's up to date, but most definitely wants to teach me not to use the recent files list and causes trouble. Is there a way to delete that list? And the fact the the place I want to copy file to is my desktop and it can't do it is pretty lame. So no, it's not fixed here, yet. Please have another look somebody?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines