• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge Camera RAW 11.4 batch cropping problems

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of today ( 14/8) for some reason, when I cancel a batch crop from all images from a vertical image, it cancels all the vertical crops (great), but places a vertical crop through the middle of all my horizontal images...

When I 'alt key' onto the now cropped horizontal image and delete crop - it does the same action, horizontals are cleared - but all vertical now have crops through their middle.

It is trying to make all images either horizontal or vertical...

Anyone else having this issue?

I tried online but the assistant had no remedy and was unable to see my issue...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

That shouldn't be happening, let us help make this right.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Adobe Bridge you're working on?

Also, could you try reinstalling the Camera Raw plugin and see how it goes? Camera Raw plug-in installer

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera RAW Version 11.4

Adobe Bridge 9.1.0.338

Can you tell me the process to uninstall? It doesn't appear to be obvious...

Thanks, J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too!  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Bridge and it still didn't fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've contacted technical support, they've logged onto my computer, checked it out and say the cropping tool is working as it should.  I told them it is not and technical support refuses to achnowledge something is wrong!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Could you please try updating the Camera Raw plugin to 11.4.1 and let us know if it helps?
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this too... BATCH crop does not work...  It will not crop to the original RAW dimension -  I have tried EVERYTHING!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im having the same problem! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines