• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe bridge, camera raw not enabled

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this problem has popped up several times in the past, the common fix was to open photoshop, open bridge, close bridge and open it again, then it should work. however this does not work for me. if i double click on on image or go to open via photoshop it opens up camera raw and i can continue. the command cmd+r doesen´t work, i also can´t only open one ore more images in acr without the intend to open it in photoshop aftwerwards...
any ideas?
(i do really need this to work as i´m used to as i have jobs to finish today!)
thanks!

david

TOPICS
Bug , Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(de)installing of both programms hasn´t helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a little update, the problem seemed to have resolved itself for a few hours yesterday. after i shut down my computer for a break, i had the same problem again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has someone found a solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About the only thing I'm aware of is to uninstall both Bridge and Photoshop. 

Reinstall Bridge (Do NOT open it yet)

Then reinstall Photoshop. 

As insurance, download a new copy of ACR and install that. (https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html)

Now try starting things up. 

I cannot guarantee this will work, but if this was my computer, that's what I'd do. [Note: I've not had this happen to me, so I cannot guarantee it will work, but that's my best guess.]

Let us know,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, thank you for your answer, i´ve already tried that, it didn´t work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David, What is your OS (and what release)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its MacOs Monterey 12.5.1
Photoshop is 23.5.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started to have this same problem as well (since yesterday)... Nothing helped. I need to work in Bridge asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me worked the "workaround" to open them in lrc and than in acr from there, its a big hassle but this way i could at least open them in acr/photoshop. i don´t know another way since no one (here and texting the adobe support) seems to have an answer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is insane, honestly.... Ever since I was "forced" to switch to Adobe Creative Cloud, there have been so many issues. Very frustrating. Thank you very much David for the advice, appreciate it.😊🙏  Im more used to Bridge, but never mind, will use Lightroom.  And hope that Adobe support finds a fix for our problem. .. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, just FYI. I tried to change the language in Bridge (preferences, advanced)to different language (czech), then I closed Bridge , opened it again- changed the language back to my original setting- English and now Im able to open a raw file. 😅 What a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that is very interesting
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines