• 한국 커뮤니티
    Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

Adobe Bridge can't see or download iCloud Drive files that are in the Cloud

Entdecker ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

Adobe Bridge can't see or download iCloud Drive files that have not been downloaded to the local drive.

I locate the iCloud Drive files in the folder ~/library/mobile documents.

Not enough room on my hard drive to store the contents of iCloud Drive. So, iCloud Drive has the files stored in the cloud.

Adobe Bridge can't see the thumbnails of the files stored in the cloud (it can see previously downloaded files. If you go to view menu and click show hidden files, files appear and are named as follows: .P1020665.RW2.icloud. The actual name of the file is P1020665.RW2. If you click on the file, it will not download or open.

This appears to be a problem with Adobe Bridge. If you try opening a file directly with photoshop, it will download it and open it in Adobe Camera Raw.

Has anyone found a way to fix this?

THEMEN
Problem oder Fehler

Zugriffe

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines

correct answers 1 richtige Antwort

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

No I do not work for Adobe.

I am A lemming just like you are.

As a ACP I moderate forums and provide input when I feel my knowledge will help someone.

I do not speak for Adobe. I do get a form of compensation to provide my support to the forums.

I do not have a crystal ball so I am not privy to what Adobes intentions are.

I do know that Bridge was almost scrapped and the uproar was defining.

The fact it is still here and has had something improved on and something have been gutted appears to us die ha

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen
Neu hier ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

AKTUELL

I too was not able to view icloud files in Adobe Bridge. But I accidently discovered a way to do so. And it seems quite easy. Perhaps this has already been expressed here but I didn't see it in the responses that I read. So here goes in case this helps . . . . 

Go into the finder mode and view the files you wish to view in Bridge.

Select the files.

Holding down the Control key, click on the selected files and choose "Open With"

This is where you select to open with "Adobe Bridge"

This solved the problem for me. I hope this helps.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines