• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge ParsValue unexpected char

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I get the below error message when i start Adobe Bridge. And the program crashes.

Does anyone get this message, and has resolved the issue. Please help.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 3.44.38 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Hello @Ashwin33755825fhg5 

Thank you for reaching out to us. We really apologize for the inconvenince caused. To better investigate the issue, it is a request to kindly share the following information at sharewithbr@adobe.com

1. Are you facing this issue on Bridge 2022, Bridge 2023 and Bridge 2024 all? Please mention the versions on which you are facing this issue

2. Please collect the logs using Adobe Log Collector tool

3. Are you trying to access the data on an external drive
4. In addition

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, looks like i have Netscope as well, I also cannot disable it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah my company doesn't allow us to disable any security features. Bridge always worked fine for me until they sent me an updated Macbook Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue also - crash after crash. I’ve been using Bridge on a Macbook

Apple M1 Pro for a year. Issue started on Bridge 2023 and continued Bridge 2024. I’ve updated Bridge, uninstalled and reinstalled. Completed an Apple system update. Preferences have been used and also discarded. The rest of the Adobe suite is running fine. Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suddenly getting this as well. Win10+Bridge 2023.

The weird thing, it's happened out of the blue. No update or change, at least on my Adobe software. And it didn't happen on the last update I did until quite recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the issue with us.

The issue was added in our engineering pipeline and we are actively investigating the issue for the upcoming Beta releases.

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happeneing for me. It is intermittent though!!  Happens maybe 3 out of 5 starts. I have send log files to the email sharewithbr@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

We have released a new Adobe Bridge 2024 Beta build (14.0.2.181) which fixes this issue. We would love for you to try it out and share feedback. 

For a complete list of fixed issues, please refer to community post announcement. 

Regards, 
Bridge Team 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,  

The fix is now available in production released version 14.0.2.191. We would love for you to try it out and share feedback.   

For a complete list of fixed issues, please refer https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html 

Regards,   
Bridge Team 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines