Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple silicon native support

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

March 8, 2022.

Apple unveils M1 Ultra, its fourth processor in about 2 years.

April 13, 2022.

Still no native support for Apple Silicon in Bridge.

Congrats Adobe.

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Bridge dev team is based in India and I get the impression that they are kind of, disconnected maybe, from the rest of the company in San Jose. I'm not surprised, but I'm sure its on their list. There are bugs filed when I was in the pre-release program from years ago that still need to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VERY disappointed by no native Apple silicon support for Bridge.  PSCC itself was way more complex to do and Adobe should be congratulated for that.  But Bridge seems to be ignored.  Is there any word from Adobe that they are even working on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you should try the latest Beta version of Bridge: it offers Native support of Apple Silicon: https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/an-update-for-the-adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-availab...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bongiorno, Bridge 13.0.1 offers native M1 suppport, you should upgrade to that version, but be informed that while it supports a modern UI with multiple content tabs, it has for the moment lost the multiple windows feature. It might be wise to keep a copy of V12 if you need that feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines