• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto resolve not working

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's my understanding that when you try to place a file into a folder, and that file shares the same name as an existing file, the Auto Resolve option which pops up should automatically change the name so the file can be added. However this randomly stopped working for me. When I click Auto Resolve nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong or am I misunderstanding what auto resolve does? Please let me know. Thank you

video of problem:

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine here.

You have two options

Delete and reinstall Bridge

Reset your Bridge preferences

Something got buggered up with your install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the reply. I tried resetting the preferences as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Bridge and the problem persists. When I uninstalled I clicked "Keep" when it asked if it wanted me to keep notifications, preferences, etc. Should I try removing those when I uninstall? I was worried about losing my keywords and such. Let me know if you have anything else I could try. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines