Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Batch Action in Bridge 2020

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to Bridge 2020 and Photoshop 2020. The options in Bridge -> Tools to open multiple selected files in Bridge into Photoshop using a selected Photoshop action is missing. Is there a new work around or new terminology? This was an incredibly usefull tool in Bridge - Photoshop workflow.

TOPICS
Batch

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those options are still there. That often happens when you install a newer version on PS than the Bridge version. But since you just download both, I'm not sure. I would try reinstalling both, making sure you reset preferences. You might also need to use the Creative Cloud Cleaning tool.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Chuck. I will give that a try. Also, in Bridge 2020 only way to open a file is to go through the file menu and go to Open With -> Photoshop. Simply opening a selected file in Bridge does nothing. Crazy to have these type of bugs when upgrading both pieces of software at the same time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines