• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 10.02 freezes on start using Win10

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 and the Bridge 10.0.2 it takes forever for Bridge to open. When it finally opens no matter what I click on it will freeze and I have to end task on it. I have tried to look online for a fix but can not seem to find anything that will help. I know I am not the only person that has had this happen to.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that Bridge 10.02 is freezing on your computer. Damaged preferences can cause unexpected behaviour in Adobe Bridge.
Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift or Cmd+Option+Shift until the menu appears. Select all three options-- then click OK. Let us know if that helps.

For more details, you may refer this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thank you for responding but that was not it. I had to call adobe and
talked to a tech that fixed it. There was an issue with the permissions of
the user on my computer not allowing all access to the prigram. The tech
got it fixed for me so now I am good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines