• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 14.0.0.102 Reports Wrong Number of Filtered Items

Contributor ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See screenshot.  The Filter area says there are 66  2-star files.  The count at the bottom of the screen says there are 132 items, which is correct.  Same for all of the other star counts in the Filter area - they are all wrong.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Hi, @scottbu, well, besides the fact that your screen shot show 66 1-star files, I do agree that the numbers are all over the place. It also shows 1916 images with no rating in that folder, 177 2-star, and 74 3-star. 

My first question to you is do you have "Show items from Subfolders" turned on for that folder. You very well may have 132 images in the folder in question, but you also may be showing a bunch of other subfolder content which would explain the discrepancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @scottbu, well, besides the fact that your screen shot show 66 1-star files, I do agree that the numbers are all over the place. It also shows 1916 images with no rating in that folder, 177 2-star, and 74 3-star. 

My first question to you is do you have "Show items from Subfolders" turned on for that folder. You very well may have 132 images in the folder in question, but you also may be showing a bunch of other subfolder content which would explain the discrepancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Strange.  I replied through email, but it doesn't show up here.  But I did get another email saying I had marked your comment as the "Correct Answer" which I could not have done through an email. ???

Yes, you are correct.  I should have said 1-star files.  To answer your question, there are no subfolders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines