• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 14.0.2.191 regression

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just installed this new released version on MacOS and an old bug appered back again!

When I save a new .psd file from a CR2 one, the photoshop file does not appear in the content of the panel.

This was a pretty annoying bug of some previous versions that was fixed after a while and now here it is again! I use Bridge to share photos with my clients, but with this problem I have to spend much more time as I cannot use my saved export rules on iCloud.

I wonder how the development teams performs "no regression tests"...

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some updates:

the panel sometimes does not even shows the DNG and CR2 files....suddenly they disappear apparently for no reason.

The export features gets stuck.

I'm wondering how the whole QA process of the development team work (not only regression tests). Every new Bridge release is pretty buggy. It comes with either new bugs and old bugs.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Could you share the following details about the issue:
  • System configuration (OS version and chip)
  • What are the exact steps you are following ?
  • Screenshot of Bridge Preferences -> Thumbnails

Please share the sample file/files (CR2 and its psd) and screen recording of the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com and mention this thread.

Thanks,
Bridge Team 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines