• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 14.0.3 performance issues

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find the newest version of Bridge to run very slow. Its close to unusable.  Multiple times the rainbow wheel comes up for basic tasks like moving files (.cr3's) from one folder to another.  Copying file settings from one file and pasting them to multiple is creating lag, even jsut brosing a folder with lots of files in it (2k+) is going slowly.  this was never an issue before...       Anyone else?

[macbook pro 2021 M1max, 64gb ram, 1TB drive, 382gb free space]

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Conor31892448uyda 

Could you please confirm if you have any custom scripts or plugins installed to work with Bridge? Also, please confirm the Bridge version on which this was working fine for you.
This will help us to identify and investigate the issue.

Regards,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no plugins etc...  its clearly not a "me" probnlem given how many other people are complainging about this in person and online...    If you're using it in-house at Adobe like a commercial photographer would (thousands of meduium format or 50megapixel+ full frame raw files in a folder view, where you cop &and paste raw file settings, batch re-name, and moving files between folders) i'm guessing you'll run into the same issue.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So many problems....where to start.  Spins out when batch renaming, moving files, hitting the re-load button, show in finder, and manyu many more.  The listed items are done almost every hour for years and years.  I haven't changed any settings-  It is unusable right now.  My normal workflow (for years)- optimized cache every hour or so when I move to another big folder of pics and my settings are optimized (imho).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The fix is now available in production released version 14.0.4.222. We would love for you to try it out and share feedback.   

Regards,   
Bridge Team 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost GPU card and can't open raw files in Photoshop or Camera Raw. This started two days ago.  I'm going crazy trying to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly can you lose your GPU card? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for us Brigde is unsuable on several machine when we click somewhere we need to wait between 5 to 10 sec...  14.0.4.222

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines