• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2020 Not Showing all PNG Thumbnails

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title says it all.  A few PNG images will show up, but most are just icons.  Open them in PS and they're fine.  Look in a file explorer window, and fine.

Cache cleared, prefs reset, etc. etc.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

3 years later now and I'm having exactly the same problem with the latest Bridge. PNG generated at Imagine.art don't show previews in Bridge but they do in explorer and opening  fine in photoshop. Any solutions? Opening and resaving is not an option...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening them in AI or PS and resaving them.

Then try clearing cache for each image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 years later now and I'm having exactly the same problem with the latest Bridge. PNG generated at Imagine.art don't show previews in Bridge but they do in explorer and opening  fine in photoshop. Any solutions? Opening and resaving is not an option...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am finding the same thing.  I cannot preview upscaled PNG files from Imagine.  But I can see the thumbnails of the same images before they are upscaled.   Very annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines