• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2022 Keeps Crashing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my operating system to MAC OSMonterrey a couple of days ago and then updated to new version of Bridge and now the application keeps crashing. This is completely unaceptable, is anybody working on this issue?

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. Is the crash happening when you open Camera Raw. If yes can you please try to install latest Camera Raw (14.0.1) from camera-raw-plug-in-installer. If not can you please submit the crash report using the Adobe crash reported. (Please make sure the email id is same as used here)

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Hi,

Are you holding down CMD + OPT + SHIFT while you restart Bridge? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There can be a subtlety in doing this but the following has worked well for me:

Before you click on anything, hold the Shift-Command-Option keys.

Now double-click Bridge BUT KEEP YOUR FINGERS ON THE SHIFT-COMMAND-OPTION keys until the window pops up asking if you want to delete the Prefs. Once that window is up, THEN you can release the keys.

Please let us know if this works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it. Never saw the "delete preferences" prompt. It's now open (after restarting) but Photoshop started doing the same thing. I tried the option command shift and a prompt did come up, asking me if I wanted to delete the settings. That sounded scary so I rried opening it again, and it opened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, using MacOs Big Sur, Bridge only works in CC 2019 version. In most current versions it starts, but soon closes by itself. I've tried all the procedures and guidelines I found on Adobe forums and nothing resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SessionID=a788af99-68cf-456a-94a8-6390054cf393.1640790881666 Timestamp=2021-12-29T12:14:41:666-0300 ThreadID=41729 Component=ngl-lib_kOperatingConfig Description="Deserialize: No Operating Config file, default init"
SessionID=a788af99-68cf-456a-94a8-6390054cf393.1640790881666 Timestamp=2021-12-29T12:14:41:731-0300 ThreadID=41939 Component=ngl-lib_NglAppLib ErrorID=403 Description="GetCachedNglProfile Status: NGL Profile Unavailable"
SessionID=a788af99-68cf-456a-94a8-6390054cf393.1640790881666 Timestamp=2021-12-29T12:14:41:737-0300 ThreadID=41939 Component=ngl-lib_NUSecureProfileDao Description="GetPrefetchedSecureProfile : Prefetched ASNP not found"
SessionID=a788af99-68cf-456a-94a8-6390054cf393.1640790881666 Timestamp=2021-12-29T12:14:41:737-0300 ThreadID=41939 Component=ngl-lib_NUSecureProfileFetcher ErrorID=SPDaoLevelStatus:11 Description="ValidateAndGetPrefetchedSP : Failed to fetch prefetched ASNP"
SessionID=a788af99-68cf-456a-94a8-6390054cf393.1640790881666 Timestamp=2021-12-29T12:14:41:737-0300 ThreadID=41939 Component=ngl-lib_NglAppLib ErrorID=228 Description="GetPrefetchedNglProfile Status: Data Not Found : Cached NGL Profile"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME

Im using a MacPro 2010

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Mac Pro

Model Identifier: MacPro5,1

Processor Name: 6-Core Intel Xeon

Processor Speed: 2.93 GHz

Number of Processors: 2

Total Number of Cores: 12

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache (per Processor): 12 MB

Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled

Memory: 40 GB

Boot ROM Version: 141.0.0.0.0

SMC Version (system): 1.39f11

SMC Version (processor tray): 1.39f11

Serial Number (system): H0140081EUH

Serial Number (processor tray): J513401HYBH8C     

Hardware UUID: A326DE2E-1522-56D0-83AE-367D2F70DA94

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why is this still not fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sending crash reports? I am not seeing this on my systems so its not universal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the same problem for months and months, but i think adobe is too busy chasing away premiere pro customers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem and I'm late on photo deliver now for almost a month .. this is hell!

Bridge freezes every other minute and I've tried everything .. nothing works. AND the reports are not even being sent out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here with Adobe Bridge 2022. Crashes on start.

CMD+OPT+SHIFT does nothing, it keeps crashing.

Uninstalled/Reinstalled and nothing changes.

Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case, the only alternative I found was to use Bridge 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue except for instead of crashing it freezes. It doesn't matter what I do...it freezes. What is going on??? And of course there is NO ONE in Adobe to talk to about this issue. Has anyone had any luck fixing this issue? I've reinstalled the program multiple times to no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Would you mind telling us more about the issue you're experiencing? Which version of Bridge are you using & which operating system are you working on? Does the app crash while performing a particular task?

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, OS Monterey 12.5.1 on a Imac, trying to open Bridge 12.03, but it crashes immediately when I try to open it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11, i9x16 processors, 64 G RAM. Been using Photoshop since v4. Bridge locks up, dims, wont do a thing. Have to use the task manager to shut it down. Tried all the things that Adobe suggests - just getting worse.  Today I downloaded a couple of free programs to view Raw files - (edited) has been running for 6 hours with no issues. No, it isn't as integrated to PS, but it works and it is still quicker to use this than deal with Bridge everytime 5 minutes. it'sa SHAME that a FREE program works better than the one that we have to pay for. As much as I hate to admit it - going to start looking for something other than Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive noticed a rogue file that crashes everything. Check your files. Adobe
bridge isen’t funded enough annymore to fix annything. Had it with them--
Met vriendelijk groeten,

Florian 

(PII removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the rogue file?? What I am I looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @OldBaldGuy ,
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you share the following details about the issue:

• Bridge version
  • Is it happening on launch?
  • Is the issue specific to particular files/format?

Please share the sample file/files on which you are observing the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. The second CC app that doesn't start - Premiere and Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And CC Desktop is hard to start too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge 2023 keeps ceashing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines