• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2022 won't display .tif file

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 2022 won't display my .tif files.  It's been awhile since I used Bridge but that doesn't seem right. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you refer to display, do you men thumbnails or previews? If you mean thumbnails, check the size of your tif files against the max you have set in your Bridge preferences for thumbnail building. You may need to increase this limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I've been having this problem, too (vers 12.0.2.252). When rebuilding the preview, for a second or two, it displays the correct image, but then it displays an image missing some of the layers.

I tried to figure out the reason and in my specific case it failed to recognize a gradient map layer.

PSD and PSB files don't seem to have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines