Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Bridge 2023 Close

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Bridge 2023 close and pu in scren HRESULT error: A Instancia de dispositivo GPU foi suspensa. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason para determinar a ZXZXZX  apropriada.

Adobe Bridge 2023 close and put in screen HRESULT error: The GPU Device Instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate ZXZXZX .

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

version 13.0.0.562

HRESULT error: The GPU device instance has been suspended.

Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error here too. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error here too. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that if I select a group of photos to change from bottom to top from right to left the error doesn't happen, is it a software bug?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MarcosGPS,

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you share the following details about the issue:

• System configuration
  • Details of the operation or workflow, when the issue is faced. 
  • Please share the DirectX Diagnostic Info

Please share the file/files on which you are observing the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Regards,

Bridge Team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you already sent the requested data and still haven't received a response? Do I really support the photography plan?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error also.

HRESULT error: The GPU device instance has been suspended.

Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that if I select a group of photos to change from bottom to top from right to left the error doesn't happen, is it a software bug?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received support from an Adobe software engineer and found that the W10 was reporting that the video card had the latest driver on the manufacturer's website.
When I disabled the old driver in the device manager everything was normal in Bridge but then the problem went to PhotoShop because it lost the video acceleration.
Updated drivers all resolved.

Thank you Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Any resolution?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I answered in the previous topic but I'll copy it here for you, good luck.
"I received support from an Adobe software engineer and found that W10 was reporting that the video card had the latest driver on the manufacturer's website. When I disabled the old driver in device manager everything was normal in Bridge but then the problem went away to PhotoShop as it lost video acceleration. Updated drivers all fixed."

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Did not fix issue.

Sent from Mail<> for Windows

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines