• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2023 Dock Panels Issue

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Bridge 2023 and I can no longer dock my panels.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Hi @bobncpa1 ,
Thanks for reaching out here. I have attached a screenshot from which you can see the instruction to drag and drop your panel. 

Instruction.png

Please let me know if that solves your query.
Thanks

Shubham Verma

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us more details on what actions you are doing? Docking is working for me on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't dock any panels at all. They are all floating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try grabbing the grey title bar. As you drag the panel, you should see light grey docking zones that turn blue indicating where you can drop the panel to dock it.

gregreser_0-1666534246638.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No distinction on grays on on latest version of Bridge on Mac, so hard to tell where to drag from. Also very confusing with docking zone graphic, hard to tell where you are dropping things on their grid. This helped me resolve issue, however. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @bobncpa1 ,
Thanks for reaching out here. I have attached a screenshot from which you can see the instruction to drag and drop your panel. 

Instruction.png

Please let me know if that solves your query.
Thanks

Shubham Verma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having that problem too, very useful, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What other information would be helpful?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some Panels cannot be redocked the (past) normal ways. What you need to do now is to "Reset to Saved Layout."

No idea as to why the ability to reDock was removed but this does cure docking and a whole bunch of other issues.

2022-10-22_07-39-27.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far I haven't any trouble redocking a single floating panel but I just tried undocking all my panels and it was pretty much impossible to dock them back where they were. Reset to saved layout is definitely the answer in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as you. I did Reset to Saved Layout show the layout again. Then when I try to cutomized it, it all got stuck and the docking does not move. Who wrote this code should be fired. Horrible release!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "when I try to cutomized it, it all got stuck and the docking does not move"?

I'm very sorry but that whole thing is confusing to me. Please elaborate.

If you customize a previously saved personal Workspace, you can select "Save Changes to this Workspace." If you customize one of the Default Workspaces, you can't do that because it's a Default Workspace, but you can "Save as New Workspace."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines