Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2023 preview jumping forward 2 images after deleting an image

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

When I'm whittling images, Bridge has started doing this annoying thing of when I delete an image and then press the forward arrow to look at the next image it then jumps forward two images instead of just going to the next image. I have restarted the programme and the mac too and this has not solved it. I've reset bridge as well. Is this a bug since the last update?

Using a 2020 iMac running Ventura 13.4.1
I have added a video to show what I am referring too

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am having same issue. updated bridge to latest version and stil having same issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kashyapb6576418  @tomw86528516 ,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are aware of this issue with Bridge 2024 (v14.0) and Bridge 13.0.4.

We are actively working on a fix for this and will keep you posted once its available in future Beta or Main release.

Apologies for inconvenience.

Regards,

Bridge team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here as well. Cleared up after 13.0.4, but back. 

Thanks for taking a look at this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have released a new Adobe Bridge 2024 Beta build (14.0.1.128) which fixes this issue. We would love for you to try it out and share feedback.

For a complete list of fixed issues, please refer to community post announcement.

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The issue has been fixed in the latest Bridge release 14.0.1, along with a few other critical bug fixes.
The complete list of fixed issues is available at https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html.
Please try the build and confirm if the fix holds up at your end.

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines