• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC 2015 Custom UI

Engaged ,
Sep 18, 2016 Sep 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with PSCC 2015 and PSCC 2015.5 versions. To open files in Photoshop I select the thumbnail in Bridge call the contextual menu Open With and select the appropriate Photoshop version. This process works fine, but cumbersome when doing 100 times in 10hrs. I have been unable to assign a keyboard short cut to each Photoshop version in Bridge to speedup the file opening. Another idea is to create a UI dialog with options to chose which Photoshop version to use. After the images are selected in Bridge the UI dialog is called by the return key on the keyboard.

Is this possible in Bridge, to creating a custom UI dialog the serves the option to chose which version to use with the selected image thumbnail?

Is there a reference script that I can modify to create the UI?

MAC OSX environment

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

You can use this to detect all adobe apps and versions intalled.

It returns an array you can load to an UI window.

It works the same from bridge, photoshop or other adobe apps even if not opened.

BridgeTalk.getTargets ('-100').join("\n");

It is a start, hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines