• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC 2019 Batch Rename Text field horizontal scroll

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mac OS 10.13.6 and the text field in batch rename does not scroll horizontally.  Sometimes i can get it to work after changing the field from another field type.  Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?  This computer is a brand new mac and not many other issues, just this with bridge.  I'm in a work environment  as well it's just used for photoshop and bridge.

Thanks for any help.  I did not find anything in the forum search.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cshelby78,

Sorry that the horizontal scroll in the batch rename text field for Bridge CC 2019 is not working as expected.

Could you please check out the below steps and let us know if that helps?

Damaged preferences or workspaces can cause unexpected behavior in Adobe Bridge. Purging the cache can fix display issues for thumbnail previews.

• Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears.
  • Select all three options--Reset Preferences, Reset Standard Workspaces, and Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache--and then click OK.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestions.  This is a new install with new preferences and so i did the steps and it did not work.  This has been an ongoing issues with the UI on bridge along with other UI issues.  Just hoping someone pays attention and fixes this because it's making batch rename unusable and just have to not use your product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share a screenshot or the video of the issue that you are facing. This will help us identify the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, in the screenshot attached you can't see the end of the name in the text field and there is no way to get to it.https://deltaenterprise-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/p/cshelby/EcNqnfc3o_pJkiER6LzZ7kEBz7QSZf-W3i6kGULp3AdL...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, you have tried using the right arrow/cursor key or fn + right arrow key etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Ofcourse, it's basically a guessing game where the cursor is at. I look at the name in the output below when you add or erase a character to find the location of the cursor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can also replicate the issue on a coworker's computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines