• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC "No valid files found" on camera Mac OS Catalina v 10.15.2

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently unable to upload files to Bridge CC from my Nikon camera.

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

It turns out that my issue was the cable.  Nikon's cable leave a lot to be desired.   It's faster to just pull the card from the camera anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit the Advanced tab (bottom left) to see thumbnails.

Can you see the images via the Photos app?

Which version of Bridge are you using?

This may be helpful, although it refers to OS El Capitan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/bridge-does-not-recognize-some-devices-mac-os-10-1.html

hth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating to Catalina 10.15.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem- Bridge 2020 and OSX 10.15.3 Downloader sees the volume (memory card) but returns error message "This device does not contain any supported media" Card has .jpg & .ARW files.

Got to get this sorted out asap any help much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just copy files in the Finder. The Bridge downloader has been problematic for a while now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very recently purchased an iMac 2019 and having the same issue.  Very frustrating.  Whats confusing is the fact that the pictures can import perfectly with PS Lightroom Classic.  Another issue after doing edits on a raw file in Adobe Bridge then enter "done" it just leaves me in Photoshop rather than going back into Bridge to continue working on raw files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem (importing .jpg) on OSX Catalina with my D7500.  My D90 works correctly.  I'm guessing it's not OSX but rather something with Bridge 2020.  I can get the files using "Import from Device" but not with "Get Photos from Camera".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issue using OS 10.15.6.  Not only did the downloader not find any "valid files," even though it recognized my Nikon D850, it froze.  I had to force quit the downloader.  That said, when I tried again, it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out that my issue was the cable.  Nikon's cable leave a lot to be desired.   It's faster to just pull the card from the camera anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People if nothing worked, then try rolling back to a previous version of bridge. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're having issues accessing external drives, card readers, cameras, etc. AND you are on a Mac using Catalina or Big Sur do the following:

Go to your System Preferences and select Security and Privacy (found in the top section). Now click on the Privacy setting (last tab). Now click on the lock on the bottom left and provide your Administrator code. Now select the Full Disk Access option and click on the "+" symbol. This will bring up the standard Mac Open window and let you add any application you want or need to have full access. Look for Bridge, select it, it will now appear in that window and make sure it's checked. Next go to the Files and Folders option and do the same thing as above (although there's nothing to check, just add. Close everything down and see if that makes it all work.

Please let me know

gary_sc_0-1613150665540.png

gary_sc_1-1613150665542.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! This worked for me. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Still didn't work for Bridge 2021 (v11.0.1) but it did work for Bridge 2020!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has stopped working again across all of my Adobe CC apps (Bridge, Photoshop and Lightroom). Can someone at Adobe please advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work for me. I can load my images onto my mac by the Mac card slot and can access them via PS.   Bridge CC21 does recognize either  my Nikon D610 nor myOlmpus OM-D still says my files are not valid.............which makes no sense as I can edit them in Camera Raw and in PS.  I dont think its a cable issue, as the casmeras dont share the same cable. Any other suggestions?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer to leave the card in the camera. I've ten into issues with mounting the card outside of the camera where the computer reformatted or corrupted my card and I lost all of my photos. It's not the cable this is a new camera. Thanks though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

computers don't reformat cards unless they are instructed to.

you can easily eleimnate user error by flipping the write protect tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cards have always been unlocked.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a Fuji xt30 and am experiencing the same problem. I did the below instructions (full disk access for Bridge) but that has not solved this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines