• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge copy/paste function???

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope everyone is doing great. I have a question about Adobe Bridge. I will explain my question. I want to change the gamma value in a batch of photos on Photoshop but as far as I know i can only do that one at a time. Is it possible to use bridge to (copy/paste) that change in all the photos that I want?

Thank you for your help. PS- I have the latest version of both Photoshop and Bride.  

TOPICS
Batch , How to , Image processor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you create an action that does what you want in Photoshop. Then using Image Processor in Bridge, the last option is to use an Action on the images. 

would that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much for replying. I will try all the options and see what happen. Have a great day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No need to try all the functions here, let me provide some suggestions:

1) this shows the number of images you've selected. In the screenshot below I have 5 images selected (that way, if you think you have 100 selected but you see 2 or 200, there's something that needs to be started again.

2) Where do you want them saved? Hint, whatever you chose, it will place the results in a folder with the name of the kind of image they are. So if you save as jpg images, you'll have a folder called JPG inside the parent folder that contained the original images. Note: if you do both JPG AND TIF, you will have two folders with that name.

3) Set whatever image format you want the images saved as (see above for what happens) You can also set maximum size: if you have rectangle images, and you enter 1000 pixels for both height and width, than whichever is the largest dimension is the one that will be honored, you will not get square images as a result. This way it will handle both portrait and landscape images.

4) Here's where you can set an action to happen. First you select the folder that the Action is located, then you select the Action you want. 

I do suggest you run this with (say) 4-5 images to make sure that it's running what you want to happen, then do the rest. Running this will leave the original images as they were and will not be changing them at all.

Good luck!

2020-08-27_16-42-49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines