• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge crashes as soon I open it

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge crashes as soon as I open the app. It's Bridge CC2018 and I have windows 10 in my pc.

Everything was perfect for about a month. Since yesterday it closes as soon as I open it.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and nothing changes.

Photoshop and lightroom works perfectly...

I don't know what to do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Hi ivand,

You would be seeing a crash report dialog after Bridge crash. Please submit the crash report dialog using your email ID, and also send the corresponding email ID to sharewithbr@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ivand,

You would be seeing a crash report dialog after Bridge crash. Please submit the crash report dialog using your email ID, and also send the corresponding email ID to sharewithbr@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When Bridge is suddenly acting weird in most cases it's caused by a corrupt preferences file.

Reinstalling does not help as the preferences file is not part of the setup and will not be replaced.

Trashing these preferences often cures the problem. You can do this by holding Shift + Alt + Ctrl when launching Bridge. You have to act quickly or it does not work. You should get a confirmation dialog asking for permission to clear the preferences.

I would advise to make a note of all your preferences before doing this as obviously all preferences are set back to the defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines