• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Bridge filters not showing

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 10.1.1.166

Recently installed this - and am still finding my way around.  But I have seen how to use the filters, and am aware that if an open folder does not have any data for a filter used in the filter panel, then that entry in the filter list is not shown.  But I have opened two different folders, both showing the file creation dates in the metadata shown in the content display window, and one shows the appropriate filter for the creation dates, and the other one does not.   No change to the filter list. I have tried resetting the preferences at the startup, and the same problem happens on those same folders. Most folders in fact show creation dates in the filter list, but some do not. See screenshots attached.  Any ideas would be welcome.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Weird ! I just copied ( using Windows filesystem ) one of the offending folders ( not showing the creation date filter), plus one other folder  to a new folder.  And then in that new folder the filters work properly !?  But if I dont copy a second ( working ) folder to the new one, then the filters do not show properly ??

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines