• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge is unresponsive

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 2023 loads and immediately becomes unresponsive.  I have tried restarting and also rebooting my computer without success.  I also have uninstalled Bridge and downloaded a new copy from the Adobe web site.  My operating system is Windows 10, which is up-to-date.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Also 2022 is having problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Mac OS 12.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if this is the cause of the problem you're having, but when I updated to Bridge 2023, the update changed my cache size down to 50GB.  My Cache size in 2022 was set to 600GB, so 2023 was trying to fit my large cach into a new smaller size and pretty much froze the computer.  After spotting that and changing the size, I could at least get the thing running, but all of the other bugs caused me to unistal it and roll back to the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines