• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Photo Downloader "spawns" other folders

Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest Bridge update (12.0.0.234), when I import my files, Adobe Photo Downloader (the utility that comes wit Br) "spawns" other folders with duplicate content. In the example attached there was only one photo in memory (XQD) just formatted. I would appreciate any guidance to avoid this problem. 

(iMac 27" 2020, OS X 11.6)

Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-24 a la(s) 21.03.28.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2021-11-24 a la(s) 21.03.48.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait! see this: they are not properly duplicated files they are just folders (128 KB in total) but if I open them in Bridge they show the image file! It seems that it is a confusion with folders that should be hidden but for some strange reason Bridge shows them. Can be? I do not know. In the meantime I tried the Nikon Transfer 2 utility but it is a nightmare on my system. Randomly quits or not respond, etc.

error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the mean time I'm importing with other software called PHOTO MECHANIC. Hope soon back to do with Bridge Photo Downloader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is aware of the problem and is working on a fix. Very sorry for the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to use start using Photomechanic, downloader is triplicating my files and I'm having to use AV duplicate finder to delete the 'older files' and downloader is verrrrryyyyy slow now even on my specd out M1 mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sigue el mismo problema en la actualidad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el mismo problema.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines