• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge - Photomerge 2019 Panorama function totaly wiped?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the most recent version of Bridge, I just updated, has now totally screwed over the Panorama, feature.

Photo merge is now some highly inconvenient tool, to simply automate a stack images of collections, and I can not even get a panorama to function?

You (Adobe) folks do realize that people use Bridge and Photoshop to perform work which is on a deadline, and you remove functions from the software that we need to use with NO clear way to perform this task?

What is the purpose of making collections?
Why do you remove these functions, with these new changes?
Why are you forcing a user to build a collection of image stacks, that we can not perform any actions with?

Why is there no STOP button that is even an option, when I only want 18 images, but Bridge decided on its own autopilot what it is that needs to be stacked, and here let me do all the images at once?

Please stop with this auto feature, stop trying to organize my work flow, with your crappy automation processes!!

So, with all that said, does anyone here know how to resume the old method of panorama, with out having my entire library of stacked images ( that I don't want to be stacked) to work? I can't get an 18 frame panorama to work at all, I need to get this done ASAP. 

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi StudioCMC_2017,

Sorry about the trouble caused as some functions in Bridge are causing a lot of difficulties for your workflow.

This seems like a feedback that our Engineering would love to look into, could you share this as a feature request here?

Adobe Bridge Feedback

This forum is monitored by our developers and they might look into it for future updates.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is hillarious...
This is how things are getting now solved.
- Breaking the software
- Problem? No problem - post it to Feedback area where things are never replied to, and may be considered in the future for development...
- Guy with deadline - thanks! You saved my life!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines