• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge resets the settings every day

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every day when I start the Bridge, I see that it lost all the settings. Every day it resets the Favorites and every two days Metadata panel settings. This is what I need every time in my work. Probably, it flushes something in Properties too, like Cache settings, but I gave up on checking.

I saved a registry branch of the Bridge (Windows 10, 64) and overwrite it every time. Of course, it works. But I would prefer that the Bridge does not lose settings first.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Sorry, looks like I found the problem. It's on my side.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, yes... I was sticking to the 10 version, when the problem started. Now it's 11 and I reinstalled Bridge a few times already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hoped it will work, but it didn't.

Bridge welcomed me with "What's new" popup today. Like I just installed it for the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder how it may be connected with hundreds of processes in the memory like Adobe Desktop Service, AdobeIPCBroker, etc. Because I need to shut them down from time to time. Honestly, I doubt that I even need half of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't shut those down. Adobe uses them. I know, I know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but Adobe could use it only when I use Adobe apps. If I shut down all of them and launch the Illustrator, it perfectly relaunches everything it needs to work properly 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. If this happens in an intermittent manner it can be hard to reproduce the issue on our end. However if you are facing this issue consistently every time you start Bridge you can share your mail id at sharewithbr@adobe.com for a joint debugging session.

Thanks

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, looks like I found the problem. It's on my side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines