• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge scrolling not working.

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mouse scroll wheel no longer works in Bridge CC  it had however worked in CS6.  So now I'm unable to scroll quickly using my mouse scroll wheel while hovered over the folder's content area.  Please help is there a fix to this or an option I need checked somewhere??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using it on my primary monitor worked. Ridiculous. No mouse scrolling on second monitor, but on the primary it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt Y wrote:

Since there are several of you with the same problem I suggest you each file a bug report.  Adobe rarely visits this site.  http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Or more specifically go to this article:  http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/mouse_scrolling_problem_in_bridge_cc

Be sure to click "I have this problem" too, and it'll get dealt with quicker.

NB: Their registration process is a bit tricky; if you need to register you'll have to click 'Click here if you already have a Get Satisfaction account' (Confusingly that covers both returning-sign-in and first-time-registering)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing here, works on primary monitor - on second ord third i does not.

erverything worked fine until i upgradet to bridge cc.

and the worst - i just installed the new update - and .... nothing.

same problem  -

PLEASE ADOBE FINALLY LISTEN !!!! this is a very annoying problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I was really hopeful that this was going to be fixed today too. It's really disruptive to my workflow, especially since Bridge is more naturally a "second screen" type of app. My primary screen is usually InDesign or Photoshop, and I have to keep bringing Bridge back over to the primary monitor just so I can scroll through my images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Community help site. I don't think Adobe pays attention to this site. Please go to this site and +1 the issue:

http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/mouse_scrolling_problem_in_bridge_cc

You have to sign in with Get Satisfaction (Google, Facebook, etc.) to do this. They don't make it easy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to sign in with Get Satisfaction (Google, Facebook, etc.) to do this. They don't make it easy!

I agree on the part that Adobe does not make there forum pages easy but I don't understand what get satisfaction has to do with it. If you sign up with your free Adobe ID you would not need other applications or vendors!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omke Oudeman wrote:

I agree on the part that Adobe does not make there forum pages easy but I don't understand what get satisfaction has to do with it. If you sign up with your free Adobe ID you would not need other applications or vendors!!

I tried to log in using my Adobe ID, which is what you are prompted to do. However, you get a message saying "You can no longer create a new Photoshop.com account." Then the page just hangs waiting for you to log in. I've tried it many times. I think it's because I never created a Photoshop.com account back when that was something you could do. Now that they've removed the ability to create a Photoshop.com account, they haven't redirected it to the Adobe ID. The only way new users to the Photoshop.com feedback site can comment is to log in using Get Satisfaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand this, I had no problems signing in with my Adobe ID.

Did you use the correct place for this see this screenshot:

Sign-In.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omke Oudeman wrote:

I don't understand this, I had no problems signing in with my Adobe ID.

Of course. You probably already had a Photoshop.com account. Apparently Photoshop.com accounts were discontinued after July 15 and Adobe hasn't fixed the login procedure for this site. This is what happens if you didn't already have a Photoshop.com account and you click on the Sign In link you pointed out in your screenshot:

sign in 1.JPG

sign in 2.JPG

sign in 3.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes indeed,

I did sign in to Photoshop.com when it was presented (CS4?) but that was equal to my Adobe ID I have for years an this service was discontinued.

It seems an official Adobe page, yet also seems created by users. I really don't get it, the main page:

http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

shows new members just recently entered.

It get's weirder and weirder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also had problems however, an update fro Bridge showed up and now the scrolling is snappy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem using Bridge CC on Windows 7. The scroll wheel works fine when Bridge is on my primary monitor, however when I move it to my second monitor, the I am no longer able to scroll. I must then manually drag the scroll bar. It's got to be a bug. No other program does this and my mouse works fine otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2013 Aug 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Upgraded to Bridge CC and suddenly my mouse won't scroll content or change the zoom in the preview loupe. After spending an hour on the phone with Adobe support and trying 3 different mice with restarts in between and installing the latest drivers for each one, it still just doesn't work in the 2nd monitor. I on windows 7 x64. All other programs, including CS6 Bridge work fine on both monitors, just as it had been until upgrading to CC. Does anyone know where to actually email Adobe Technical Support to make sure this is on their list? that photoshop family site seems useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for bringing this up - QE has looked at this and has determined that this is a known issue. Our apologies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soooooooo... when is this going to be fixed? This is a problem for a number of people.

Frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Srovetti wrote:

Soooooooo... when is this going to be fixed? This is a problem for a number of people.

Frustrated.

You are only addressing users here.  Make a post in http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/ and it if gets enough votes to attract Adobe attention it might be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2014 Feb 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had the same problem.

are you using dual screen?

try to use the Bridge CC in the 1st screen. the scroll may work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waited many months for a Bridge CC update. It finally arrived yesterday. Installed it and.... Mouse scrolling still broken. What's up with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you gotten any response from Adobe on the feedback post about this issue?  Did you add your voice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course. But Adobe has not been responsive to this issue so I'm posting here as well. Who knows what they're paying attention to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Word has it they read the feedback site, here not so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply use Bridge CS6 till this is fixed. No problem, CS6 works also good for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2013 Dec 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a different scrolling problem, but my solution may help. Whenever I scrolled down in the content window, the scroll bar kept jumping back to the top.  Very annoying. I went to the little drop-down arrow at the top right of the content window and chose vertical layout instead of auto layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would see that as well, but exiting and re-opening Bridge cleared it up. I just added it to the overall annoyance; sometimes there, sometimes not.

I now changed to vertical since my thumbs are vertical. We will see. Stay tuned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just added it to the overall annoyance; sometimes there, sometimes not.

To my best knowledges this behavior only occurs when either caching has not completely finished or when you are adding new files. I won't deny it is still annoying but if it happens otherwise my first shot would be to reset preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines