• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Version 13.0.4.755 - 2 issues - scrolling very slow - tab skips next file

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There appear to be two new issues introduced into the most recent version of Bridge 13.0.4.755

1. Scrolling in the non-content windows is extremely slow, and has been made slower since the last update. It is so slow that I need to click and hold the side slidebar in order to effectively move up and down within the window.

2. In the content window, after changing a file name, the tab key doesn't move you to the next file; instead it skips the next file and moves you to the one thereafter.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same problem with version 14.0.0.102.  Looks like this issue has been popping up for the last few years, but I haven't yet seen a fix for it.  Very time consuming and, yes, annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest Beta build 14.0.1.128 has fix for this issue along with few other performance optimisations and bug fixes.
For a complete list of fixes available in the Beta build, please refer to the community post : 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-available-14-0-1-128/td-p...

Kindly try this build and share your feedback.

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue has been fixed in the latest Bridge release 14.0.1, along with a few other critical bug fixes.
The complete list of fixed issues is available at https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html.
Please try the build and confirm if the fix holds up at your end.

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on version 14.0.1.137 on Windows 11. Using the Tab key while renaming a file does not take me to the next file at all, but rather changes focus to the content panel settings at the bottom. I use this workflow all the time and it is seriously slowing me down and not helping my carpal tunnel having to use the mouse to click each file name 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines