Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

Bridge always shows me the images from the memory cards from my reader without any problems.

If I connect my mobile phone or my Fuji x100V directly to a USB port, I only get icons but no pictures.
Also, the icons cannot be opened by double-clicking them in Photoshop.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

www.foto-hamacher.de

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope I get this right, but it's possible that your images are jpegs or file formats that aren't correctly associated
For the JPEG issue check the Camera Raw preferences (just in case) in edit>camera raw preferences

Imaginerie_0-1669892675424.png

for the different file handling issues, you can check all the files associations in the general prefrences : Edit>preferences

Imaginerie_1-1669892728415.png

for the double clicking:

check if this is checked in your general tab, in the same preferences

Imaginerie_2-1669892776466.png

see if that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - but unfortunately that was not the solution.
If I insert the memory cards from the camera (Nikon D500, X100V) into a reader (https://www.amazon.de/Rocketek-1-Speicherkartenleser-Hochgeschwindigkeits-CF-Micro-SD-Kartenl%C3%B6s...), the pictures are displayed without any problems in Bridge (picture 01).
If I connect the X100V or my mobile phone DIRECTLY to the USB port, the pictures are not displayed and cannot be opened with a double click. (Picture 02)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I couldn't help, The only time it happens to me is when I look at files that aren't very common (eg: proprietary files from another software) so assuming that the files from your external devices are readable by another file explorer (the windows standard explorer) or anything that is not irfanview, since that's what the icon that replaces the thumbnail is suggesting, then I would wait until someone else chimes in with a better solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi karl,

Thanks for your feedback.
Could you please share the following details about the issue:

• Bridge version
  • System configuration
  • Could you please try with Finder/Explorer whether thumbnails are visible or not

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines