• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge2020 keeps crashing on MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use Bride to go clean up my old photos. When I tried to download it, I was told I had to update my Creative Cloud first. When I clicked on Install updates in Creative Cloud, it froze so I turned to chat support. The person was very helpful and spent over an hour with me, trying to solve the frozen Creative Cloud issue which was the first step to downloading and using Bridge. He finally got Creative Cloud to install updates (screen sharing magic, cleaner tool etc) and Bridge was downloaded. However as soon I click on Bridge to open it, it immediately says Bridge had to shut down please send a crash report.  Unfortunately it was too late to keep working on this issue (since it was past midnight by the time we got to this stage) so I had to end the chat session with that agent. The next day I got another agent who said they don't provide any Adobe Bridge support and for me to check in the forums. The Bridge thread in the forum has over 3000 conversations and the ones I saw on crashing were similar to mine (crashes upon opening) but they just get told to send a report/log. I don't actually see this being resolved in the threads. Everyone is just saying how Bridge sucks. But the new chat agent refuses to help with this. I wish I had stayed with yesterday's agent but I coulnd't keep my eyes open it was so late. Please help!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?