• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BridgeCC 2020 Contact Sheet Automation

Engaged ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Bridge Output tab to create custom constant sheets. Is it possible to automate this task so that when the thumbnails in Bridge are selected and a keyboard shortcut invoked, a contact sheet is created bypassing the Output tab (adding the thumbnails to the canvas and export the PDF)?

OSX Catalina

Bridge CC 2020

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but the Output section is not scriptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I have made it scriptable by creating a custom template and running pdf output commands. I'll be releasing this as part of an update to my utility script pack on a Adobe Exchange.

My script lets you edit header and footer, choose the output template, apply a metadata template to the finished pdf, and return you to the previous workspace when done. I also have auto-replace of a date tag to insert the current date if desired.

i don't have a stand alone version at present but stay tuned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I log in Windows I get Creative Cloud balloon notification in right bottom corner of screen Bridge Utility Script Pack has been updated. Is there way to turn off this message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you have to turn off syncing that on the Adobe Exchange page. They don't explain how it works for developers but apparently, the CC App keeps downloading it. I think it's a bug. I get the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me where at Adobe Exchange page I can find syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://exchange.adobe.com/my-exchange.html?cloud=cc

I think if you uninstall it will stop trying to redownload it. And report the bug to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No notification after uninstallation and restarting computer.

So the only way was to get rid of completely of SUP for Br.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think just doing "uninstall" on the Adobe page should work. I don't know how their system runs and I have had problems with communications to the Exchange team (surprise.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I was not able to install the Script Utility Pack from Adobe Exchange or using the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager.  The folder Scripts Utility Pack does not load in the Bridge Startup Script folder.

Is there another way to access/install the scripts?  I would like to test the scripts.

Bridge CC 10.0.3.138

OSX Catalina 10.15.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a pdf help file on the Adobe Exchange page with directions on how to install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, I was able to download the utility pack from the Dropbox folder and do a manual installation. All the scripts work well. Many Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Annotation 2020-04-01 112235.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines