• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera RAW Tool Issue

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Bridge 11.0.1 with iOS 11.2.3. When I open a RAW image the toolbar controls are corrupted and don't display properly. I deinstalled and reinstalled both the bridge and photshop to no avail. I will post a screen shot of the tool bar. Woulod love to get this to work right if possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Adobe Community (forums) to Bridge.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RJGlass,

It may happen that you are using an old version of ACR.

Could you try updating ACR to the latest version and confirm if that resolves the issue?
You can update to the latest ACR version(13.2) using Creative Cloud Desktop or via link 

Regards,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 13.2 at this time. Says no updates available. Is it possible to delete and reinstall? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge Team,

Please do you have any other ideas as to how to fix this problem? I already tried to reload the bridge several times so I am thinking there is possibly a problem with the Creative Cloud Updater. I did just recently update that as well. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

RJGlass

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated to the latest version of Bridge and ACR?

If you are not showimng updates in ACC try rebooting your machine.

That usually helps bring up the latest and greatest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jmb007,

Yes I have done all of this as well as running disk utility on my mac numerous times. I have loaded an earlier version of ACR and the bridge and the problem is still there. then updated to the latest, still there. I am at a loss. I been using Adobe photoshop on Macs for decades and never had this problem. Is it Big Sur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines