Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i have two Bridges open at once.

Participant ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is there any way i can have two bridges open or two windows, i realised i messed up exportin from LRc and have already added all the meta data, so i need to export again and manually copy the meta data to the new images, 

thanks

TOPICS
Keywords , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

You can have two Bridge windows open, you just can't have two versions of Bridge open.

To do the former, go to the File menu and select "New Window." This window is completely independant from the other window(s). You can drag contents from one "Content" window to another, etc.

To do the latter, continue to wait with everyone else who's been asking for this since Bridge v. 1.

HTH,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have two Bridge windows open, you just can't have two versions of Bridge open.

To do the former, go to the File menu and select "New Window." This window is completely independant from the other window(s). You can drag contents from one "Content" window to another, etc.

To do the latter, continue to wait with everyone else who's been asking for this since Bridge v. 1.

HTH,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gary, New Window is perfect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version 13 of Bridge doesn't allow an option for having a New Window 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The workaround is to add a new Content Tab (Cntrl+Shift+T. You can click and drag between the two tabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines