• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open ACR in Bridge

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Bridge and it said that ACR 14.0 was included. However, when I click on "Open in Camera Raw" I get the error "Camera Raw is not enabled. Camera Raw requires a qualifying product has been licensed." How do I do that?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has not worked for me. I started getting these warnings after adding InDesign to my Adobe plan(s). No combination of restarting, launching Photoshop, launching from the Finder or launching from Creative Cloud or launching Photoshop from Bridge fixes this. I can no longer use Bridge "Develop Settings->Previous Conversion" not Bridge's "Camera Raw Preferences..." Menu items, despite having 100% up to date versions and legit paid licenses. This just spontaneously started to hapen on both of my licensed computers.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 2.45.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines