• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot redock Preview panel

Participant ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I undocked the Preview panel and now I cannot get it to dock again so it's not floating above my workspace. No matter where I grab it, how I move it around, or where I move it to, there are never any drop zones that become highlighted. I have tried clearing the cache, and resetting the preferences, and I even tried uninstalling / reinstalling Bridge and NOT importing old preferences, but it's still floating. How can I redock this please?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Hi tstockard,

Yeah, it does seem more complicated than it should be, but it is easy with the secret handshake: for whatever workspace you were in, go to that on the top of Bridge's window. Then press the hamburger menu (three lines), then select Reset to Saved Layout.

That should do it. Let us know if this works for you (and if it does, please check my answer as "Correct").

2022-10-22_07-39-27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tstockard,

Yeah, it does seem more complicated than it should be, but it is easy with the secret handshake: for whatever workspace you were in, go to that on the top of Bridge's window. Then press the hamburger menu (three lines), then select Reset to Saved Layout.

That should do it. Let us know if this works for you (and if it does, please check my answer as "Correct").

2022-10-22_07-39-27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, so easy I couldn't figure it out lol. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue, solution worked for me. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on an iMac, I have Bridge 13.0.1, my collections panel has become undocked in the "Essential" workspace.  I have tried everything and I can not redock it.  How do I get it back docked,

I found the secret, my Essentials workspace was moved, I moved it back so I could see it, and did the reset, thanks for the info above,  Problem solved thank you Gary_sc

Thanks in advance for your reply

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines