• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Bridge 2019 PDF exports look very pixelated

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using CC Bridge 2017 with the Output plugin to export multiple assets as a PDF for pin-ups and the exports looked perfectly fine both digitally and print.

I now have upgraded to a new Mac and the latest update of CC so all my softwares are the 2019 version. Bridge now will not export in the resolution that's on screen. I matched my output settings (image quality: 100%, resolution: 300 ppi) as the previous version of Bridge that I was using (2017) and the difference in quality is very noticeable. The newer version exports the PDFs as a very low resolution file and I've tried reformatting all my settings, cache, etc.

Since I use Bridge to export multiple files at once for reviews, can anyone share if they had this issue and how they were able to fix it?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paolo Duarte,

In Output Work space go to output Settings->Documents -> Image Quality  set it to Maximum and then try to import as pdf. If still you are facing this issue please provide the screen shot of the exported pdf and the image before exporting. Also provide image info like format ,dimensions and resolution

Thanks,

Avinash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

II fixed my issue. I removed the image in question and replaced it in the bookmark I was designing. This time I resized JUST the placer box then right clicked and chose fill proportionately. I think in resizinf with INND it screws up resolutions Unlike Photshop which is much easier to work with images like this. I wish InDesign would handle photo movement and sizing like Photshop, its such a pain the way it is. Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 3.10.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-24 at 3.20.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-24 at 3.21.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Here are the settings I'm using and the resulting pdf. I've also tried converting the files to jpegs and I get the same result.

bridge_output_issue.PNG

bridge_output_issue_output.PNG

The resulting thumbnails are super pixelated. I've never had this issue with non-CC versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I cannot print the files I export from Bridge at this quality. Pixelation and settings below.

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 9.44.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-21 at 9.43.43 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I use Indesign to create labels (size 105x57)for my products. When I use bridge to export this label to an A4 pdf (containing 10 labels) to print. the quality is extremely poor !! Never had this problem with the previous vesions of bridge.

Please advise ...Schermafbeelding 2020-03-12 om 19.23.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All this sounds like you are using cached data, not the actual data. 

Which OS are you using and what release. 

And please, what release of Bridge are you using?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Im using Bridge 10.0.3.138 on a mac with OS Mojave 10.14.6

The original doc is created from indesign 15.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've deleted all cached data.

The funny thing is that when I make an export in the highest possible quality from Indesign to pdf , and I use in Bridge this pdf document in stead of the original indesign document, the quality goes up. Still not sufficient, but better. 

I've put sofware rendering on, but no luck ther either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 Enterprise, Bridge 12.0.4.286.
I'm having the same issue, when exporting a contact sheet (to PDF) with Illustrator-created EPS files. The PDF contains grossly pixelated figures. Resolution is set to "Full," and Image Quality =12
Due to firewall issues, I'm not able to upload/attach any files.  None of the solutions suggested here resolve the problem. Please, is there a solution to this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is is such a typical "Community Expert" reply that provides no help. First, just assuming the users are somehow using cached data, insteaad of their actual image files, which is ridiculous. Second, just asking for the OS, version and release and then NEVER RESPONDING back even though the user replied quickly with their info. Then someone below, another user, easily has the fix: that Bridge will make low quality PDFs if you are using .pdfs as the source images. If you use .jpg or .psd as the source images, the PDF will come out perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paolo
Adobe Bridge cannot generate high quality PDFs from PDF source documents. If you save your source files as .psd Photoshop documents or .jpgs then the PDFs that Bridge outputs look fine. But if you first save your source files as PDFs in Photoshop and then use those PDFs to output a multiple page PDF in Bridge, the multiple page PDFs look horrible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In resolution option, choose "Full".

That gave me full quality pdf. Hope it gives you the same !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines