• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

*.crm - canon cinema raw preview in Bridge

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my Adobe Bridge (11.1 Windows 10 prof) is not able to show previews of *.crm (Canon Cinema Raw) video files - it trys to generate them - but no result. Is this a bug or is this a missing feature?
I hope it is a bug, it seems for me that Adobe is focusing on toy like gadgets since some time, and not anymore on the usability for a fast and ergonomic workflow. 
Christian

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need a video editor like Premiere Pro installed to get the necessary codec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is installed ... since several years and  it is the actual version. 
I also discovered an additional bug - I extracted some jpegs out of my sequences - into the media encoder for a batch.
Well it took the first picture I selected and all following exported frames  are the same first picture. 
With each update, the Creative Suite is going to be an more awful compilation of bugs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extracted with what? If you are using a video editor I'd recommend you post in the matching forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I know - it was only a sample to illustrate that the amount of bugs in ALL Creative programs are increasing. If I would report ALL bugs we discovered in the past weeks - I would spend more time for this than on my original work.
My personal impression is, Adobe is substituting quality control by paying clients. 😉
Regards Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines