• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different file names for JPEG and RAW while Batch renaming

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last update of Bridge CC I have a problem with the Batch rename command - I shoot photos in RAW and JPG at the same time and till recently when I used Batch rename to rename the pairs RAW+JPG, they got the same number, just different extension. Since the last update all files get consecutive number; f.e. Autumn001.RAW and corresponding JPG is Autumn002.JPG (instead of Autumn001.JPG); any idea how to solve this? 

Thanks for help

TOPICS
Batch , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. With the previous version of Bridge, RAW and JPEG files were automatically both renamed with identical file names, excluding extensions. The only option I found so far is to rename RAW and JPEG files separately, using a filter to show only one type of file. I start each rename batch with the same number. It leads to same results as previously, just requires to run two separate batches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines