• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate in place?

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I duplicate an image it always moves to the bottom of the directory for some reason. Is there a way to have duplicates appear to the right of the original?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RoboSnacks,

Sorry to hear that the files that you're duplicating within Bridge are moving to bottom of the directory.

Could you please let us know the version of Bridge you're using and how are your files currently sorted in Bridge?

See the screenshot for reference:

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorting Manually, re-arranging and editing storyboards. Sometimes, I need to be able to duplicate a panel in place to add something that should come right after it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m pretty sure you can duplicate a file within Bridge by Alt or Option dragging on it. This should allow you to drag it to the position you want while using the custom sort feature. I haven’t actually tried this, but it seems like it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried Alt, Option, Ctrl, and all those in combination with Shift but none of them work. It does seem like that would be the ideal hotkey for it though.

Using Bridge CC v9.0.2.219

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines