Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error accessing folders Bridge

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning everyone,
yesterday I installed Bridge 2020, when I opened it the first time, when asked to access the desktop folder and the documents folder and to the download folder, I mistakenly said no !!! Now I don't know how to fix the error.
In the folders there is a prohibition sign, and a white arrow with the tip pointing downwards.
Thanks to those who will be able to help me .. I use mac os 10.15

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to mac system prefernces. unlock to make changes, select your privacy policy,  select permisions issues with the Bridge app 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many thanks, jbm007, theese evening i try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, thanks i solved my problem,

have a nice day

Pierantonio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me what you did to fix this issue, I'm having the same problem with my desktop folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to mac system prefernces. unlock to make changes, select your privacy policy,  select permisions issues with the Bridge app 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I'm having a hard time finding permission issues with the Bridge app? I see my Mac system preferences > security & privacy > unlock to make changes, but after I get there there's no way to see individual programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my problem...i post a screenshot but is in iatalian Schermata 2019-11-14 alle 08.08.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ciao brièxit, you saved my butt! Mille mille grazie---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines